Authors are invited to submit a high-quality original paper(s) on the following topics (but not limited to):
A. Protocols and Architectures
· Information/Content Centric Network
· Internet of Things & Smart Connected Communities
· AI-enabled Network
· Wireless, ad-hoc, mobile, and sensor networks
· Green Communications Systems and Networks
B. Applications and Network Services
· Emerging Internet applications
· Software Defined Network
· Cloud, Fog and Grid Computing
· Digital home and Smart Cities Applications
· Social Networks
C. Security, Privacy and Trust
· Cyber-crime defence and forensics (e.g., anti-phishing, anti-blackmailing, anti-fraud techniques)
· Special problems and case studies: e.g., trade-offs between security and efficiency, usability, cost, and ethics
· Trustworthy Computing software and hardware to secure networks and systems
· Security and privacy for blockchains and cryptocurrencies
· Cyber-attack (e.g., APTs, botnets, DDoS) prevention, detection, investigation, and response
The paper(s) must not be published or submitted to other conferences. Please prepare your paper(s) using the standard Microsoft Word for conferences. The template can be downloaded here. Please limit the paper(s) to a maximum of FIVE (5) pages only and strictly follow the format. The author will be charged RM20 (Local) / USD$20 (International) per additional page.
Authors should submit the formatted paper through the online submission system for the blind review process. Please follow the following steps for the submission process:
1. Click here to submit.
2. Fill in your email and click Submit button.
3. Fill in your personal information and click Register button.
4. Fill up information about the paper:
b. keywords; and
c. selects the scope.
Click Submit button.
5. Upload the paper for review.
6. You will be notified via email the confirmation of submission. The email also provides the login credentials for further process.
Notification Of Acceptance
All papers will be blind reviewed by at least TWO (2) reviewers appointed by the technical program committee. The recommendation given by the reviewers will be used to decide whether a paper is suitable to be presented at the conference and published in the conference proceedings. Authors will be notified through email whether their paper(s) is accepted for presentation during the conference and published in the conference proceedings.
Submission Of Camera-Ready
Authors of accepted papers are required to prepare the camera-ready version of the paper. The detail information for preparing the camera-ready paper will be emailed to the corresponding authors upon notification of acceptance. Authors who papers are accepted are also required to settle the conference fees at the same time of submitting the camera-ready for publication in the conference proceedings. Download copyright form here.
Presentation Of The Paper During The Conference (Online)
Authors of accepted papers who have paid the conference fees are invited to present their paper during the conference. Authors are given approximately FIFTEEN (15) minutes to present their paper. Please prepare the following for your presentation:
1. suitable presentation slides for the session
2. a brief biodata of the presenter
Please email these two to (firstname.lastname@example.org) one week before the conference date.